Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live in St ignatius road???AND Bus advice Lower Dorset to fitzwilliam sq and DCU!!!!

Options
  • 22-08-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi!

Just took a house in st ignatius road on lower dorset street and dont really know this area of Dublin well.

If anyone could tell me bus routes from this area to both Fitzwilliam square and DCU within a walking distance please post here thanks!

I tried dublin bus but it doesnt help if you dont know the streets to search for..

Also if anyone knows what this area is like to live in ie. safety wise etc could you let me know also!

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Buses to DCU from Dorset Street:

11 and 13/13a will all leave you on Ballymun Road at the gate to DCU.

Buses to Fitzwilliam Square:

Most direct route is the 11 from Dorset Street to Lower Leeson Street and walk

Alternatives:
    7 from Mountjoy Square to Merrion Square and walk

13/13a from Dorset Street to Merrion Square and walk (note that this will be rerouted in the next few months away from that area)

46a from Berkeley Street / Blessington Street to Lower Leeson Street and walk

Advertisement