Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

16szzeE.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

338373.gif

338363.jpg

338328.jpg

• Advertisement

338415.jpg

I thought I had posted this here, a few days ago, but I just realised it was in the wrong thread...

http://www.boredpanda.com/campus-cat-university-cuddles-augsburg-germany/

'Pick whatever you want' :o

sx1tFVb.gif

QyGBv0X.gif

338605.gif

• Advertisement

aceab72b73a068ca599290a824bcf190.jpg

9f9e8448091c3607627092bcc0411057.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

9XvWKWw.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

http://imgur.com/gallery/JcgPw40

I cant load it here so link will have to do sorry.

one more go...

JcgPw40.gifv

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,254 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

kupus wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/gallery/JcgPw40

I cant load it here so link will have to do sorry.

one more go...

JcgPw40.gifv

Embed the gif itself with this [noparse]JcgPw40.gif[/noparse]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

with thanks to spear......
    I was full sure i tried that lol.

anyway the caption on this was charlie bit my finger thats what was funny for me.
    JcgPw40.gif

th?id=OIP.M55173f86a145297b931878a2028841a6o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

• Registered Users Posts: 12,981 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Report from Fox8 in Parma, Ohio: a mourning dove built its nest on a police car and laid her eggs there. Bad move, you think? Not exactly: the cops provided the dove with an umbrella for shade, cordoned off the car with "Police Line - Do Not Cross" tape, and even went digging for worms for food:

police-bird-umbrella-dove-nest-car-hood-parma-1.jpg
    police-bird-umbrella-dove-nest-car-hood-parma-2.jpg
    police-bird-umbrella-dove-nest-car-hood-parma-3.jpg

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Posted this in the Cool Pics thread but its just at home here:

Doge wrote: »
    A rare encounter of a baby gorilla and a chimpanzee examining leaves at the Evaro Gorilla Orphanage in Gabon.

PvmZlDu.jpg

gjXLVoW.jpg

5Y8DtD0.jpg

Photo Credit & Copyright: National Geographic / Michael Poliza

• Advertisement

^^^
    I thought the same when I saw it. :o

Adult raccoons helping their baby over the wall. :)
    jLBkzib.gif

Thats amazing. Theres a pic of a mother cat with her kitten in her mouth while scaling a red brick wall vertically but I cant seem to find it.

7790439990_61a895abb4_o.jpg

Also, this is the funniest GIF I've seen all year! :D

ZigXHzX.gif

I wholeheartedly agree. :D

Going to the park, from a dog's perspective

MgiRD04.gif

l0TzqQt.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nz2wufDbyd1ukldkho1_400.gif

This is so funny...

https://vine.co/v/MBMtm0wJIvJ

...but you do need the sound. :D

• Advertisement

'Da floofies are coming!'

KsImqi5.gif

Advertisement