Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good news for people wanting to buy a Specialized from the UK online

• 22-08-2011 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Or any other bike off a site where shipping to Ireland is extortionate.

This company takes delivery of your item in Northern Ireland (you can therefore avail of free or at least more reasonable UK shipping) and then get it delivered to your Irish address for €22 (Up to 25kg).

Thought this would be a good idea for bikes as I know some sites will only ship to the UK or they charge crazy fees for shipping to Ireland to put people off.

Sorry if this has been posted previously but I hope someone gets some use out of this!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Thats actually great news for a lot of folk, thanks for posting !
    It was kind of inevitable that someone would plug the gap in the market for this service and I hope they do well, Free P&P is available for many items from UK sellers if you reside in NI, now we can hope to be able to make use of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Chipbutty

Th sounds like a great service, might just have to try it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

Wicked !! Also gets around Cannondales lil' rules :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,169 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Murph100 wrote: »
    Wicked !! Also gets around Cannondales lil' rules :)

Until it cracks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

Not this one, I was thinking about alu CAAD X :p

But now that you're out of your cage, whats the largest tyre you reckon you could fit on your Canyon AL ?

Winter bike duty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement