Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating 3rd year???

Options
  • 22-08-2011 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi!
    So I graduated way back in 2005 and was just wondering can I repeat my final year? I've checked all over the UCD website and cannot find anything about it. Just curious!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Nope. You've graduated, you're done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 StudyMuch

Thats what I reckoned! Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Just out of interest, do you mind me asking why you wanted to repeat final year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 StudyMuch

I don't want to repeat, I was just curious as to whether or not the option is there like repeating certain subjects of the LC etc. My college years are well and truly behind me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭bnt

What about a Master's? Once you have that, no-one cares about your undergraduate results ... ;)

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

StudyMuch wrote: »
    I don't want to repeat, I was just curious as to whether or not the option is there like repeating certain subjects of the LC etc. My college years are well and truly behind me! :)

If that option was offered, it would appeal to the worst instincts of a lot of students. The "sure I can do it again" attitude would sink in and more people would take the píss. At least now anybody that repeats modules they fail are capped and once you've graduated, you're done.

Advertisement