Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If i accept, can i then decline later?

Options
  • 23-08-2011 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Yeah my first post on boards...but whatever

Ok so i got my offer for Actuary in UCD (which i wasnt expecting, points dropped this year)

I'm a NI student and have also applied to UCAS and have firmed pharmacy at king's in london and im really unsure about it.

If i accept my offer from UCD, can i then change my mind in say a weeks time and retract my acceptance without a fuss or having to pay anything? I want to accept to see if i get accomodation on campus which will be a clinching factor.

Thanks, sorry if i mucked up this post! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

I did that in 2008 for BAFS as well. I was in college for 2 weeks and then I had to quit. I just went to program officer and said that I will not be able to go to college this year and they cancelled my place. Didnt pay any fees or anything.

Advertisement