Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising & Marketing Communications

Options
  • 23-08-2011 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey, just got an offer for Advertising & Marketing Communications,
    I dont know much about the course it was my second choice, can anyone tell me what its like? and how many days a week its is? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 domibelle

Heya,

Im going into my third year of advertising and i love it :) theres both theory and design side to it but dont worry ya dont have to be great at drawing or anything! if ya have any questions ask away? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CraigBa55

Deadly, Im actually pretty good at drawing and art. Im looking forward to it now.
    Is there much business maths?

And whats the timetable like for 1st year? thanks

CraigBa55 wrote: »
    Deadly, Im actually pretty good at drawing and art. Im looking forward to it now.
    Is there much business maths?

And whats the timetable like for 1st year? thanks

You'll be grand so :) timetable depends because we only have 1 mac lab so there gonna have to share it out between 1-4th years as this is the first year there 4 ye groups :) you'll prob have one day off we did in 1st and 2nd year!
    Ye there's some statistic's and accounting but pretty basic stuff so far.....there's a bit of business like marketing and all! And media, graphic design so it ain't too boring :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 laurao93

Starting this course as well. Excited after reading this. :)

glad to hear ha u'll either love it or hate it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement