Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD connect and Engineering

Options
  • 23-08-2011 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi all,

Accepted engineering in UCD:D and just have a few queries about UCD connect and the engineering modules.

I can log into connect ok but I cant access the email part, it just displays an error message?
    In the emails about booking accomodation it says I'll be notified by email, will I be able to access it at that stage??

Does it matter when you register? I might have to wait a few days before I get the chance to register and pay:o
    I'll more than likely have registered before the 1st september.

Will I have to choose modules for engineering or does the fact it's an omnibus and common first year make any difference??
    If there are modules to choose, does anyone know where there's info about them??

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Your account mightn't yet be provisioned fully, give it a couple of days and see does your e-mail appear then.

I'm not sure about the deadline but I know every year there are people who actually start the term without being fully registered.

I'm not sure what the set up for Engineering in first year is - in all years you may be able to choose optional modules, they're a set of predefined modules from which you take a defined number. You may also have "elective modules" - this is where you can choose any module from the entire for which you meet the entry requirements. (You can in fact also do modules from the options you haven't taken as electives.) This will be all in what's called the "Fresher's Guide" that engineering will issue.

Advertisement