Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myles Kavanagh retires from Farming!

Options
  • 23-08-2011 8:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭

Back page of farming section in todays Independent, sorry no link but the picture and quote is classic Myles.

I'd love if he'd grace us here with agricultural stories.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

catbear wrote: »
    Back page of farming section in todays Independent, sorry no link but the picture and quote is classic Myles.

I'd love if he'd grace us here with agricultural stories.

Am, does he not live around the Butts? Townie born and bred he is ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Indeed I believe that to be true. However there was a snap of him outside Cillin hill in yesterdays indo farming section where he says he's a retired farmer. I wonder did he gets any grants.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

catbear wrote: »
    he says he's a retired farmer.

I'd say he knows a lot about bovine and equine by-products alright. He does enjoy getting his face in the papers. Any bets on seeing him on up for the match?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

He guys don't step on his new SWEED shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭nhg

He must have been farming in his spare time up in Graceland

• Advertisement
Advertisement