Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amplifier repairs in Galway

Options
  • 23-08-2011 9:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Would anybody know where one could get an Amp serviced or indeed fixed in Galway???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Theres a guy in the Galway Film Centre thats supposed to be good, Shay is his name. Don't know if he/the place is still there now as this was a few years ago I went.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try Eddie Cats, Galway Sound Centre, Sandy Rd
    Google the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Ironzduke

Cheers Dmcg90, Where abouts is the Galway film Centre?

biko wrote: »
    Google the number.

Hi Biko, I drove over to his place yesterday and he was closed, I'm not sure if he is still in business or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

PM'd you details Ironzduke

• Advertisement

Cheers dmcg90

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

biko wrote: »
    Google the number.
    That would have been my suggestion too but it's years since I've used him so I've no idea if he's still in business or not.

Malice wrote: »
    That would have been my suggestion too but it's years since I've used him so I've no idea if he's still in business or not.

He is indeed just popped the amp to him there. Thanks for for all the help guys

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

If someones name sounds like an animal dont let them near your amp....FACT!
    Sahy up in cuain mhuire is 100%
    There is another guy called cyrill in moycullen he is hell bent on valves he is very passionate about working on real valve amps and very good.

Advertisement