Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female GP Limerick

• 23-08-2011 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a good female GP in the city. I am with Dooradoyle centre at the moment but it is just too far away from where I live and making it impossible to get there for appointments. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Dr Grey in Corbally Medical Center is not too far from city centre and gets lots of good recommendations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Mc Love wrote: »
    Dr Grey in Corbally Medical Center is not too far from city centre and gets lots of good recommendations

Seconded. My wife was very happy with her, both for herself and our children.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Dr Margaret Callaghan is in Ballinacurra Gardens not far from Punches Cross, if that is of any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cariglee

I can't recommend Dr. Moya Coffey highly enough. She's based in Caherdavin... not far from Ivans. I think it's called Meadowsprings Medical Centre in Clareview. She is excellent...caring, thorough, kind-mannered and extremely professional. I travel from Ennis to go to her. She has a busy practice so I don't know if she's taking new patients but she is wonderful if you could get to see her. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

Mc Love wrote: »

I have been using Dr Grey for over 15 years now and can highly recommend her and all that work there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Dr Leddin in Pery Square.

Good doctor, informative and mannerly. Practice is opposite City Gallery with a few doctors there.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Patricia Mc Intyre in Charlotte's Quay. She's lovely and really goes out of her way for patients. Been going to her since I was little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 lightpipe

Paula Gaire, Abbeygrove House, Sir Harrys Mall. Very good indeed, both professional & sympathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

lightpipe wrote: »
    Paula Gaire, Abbeygrove House, Sir Harrys Mall. Very good indeed, both professional & sympathetic.

I second this, Dr Gaire is excellent.

Advertisement