Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small lengths of Cat5 cable

Options
  • 23-08-2011 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I could get hold of a small (< 20 metre) length of cat5 cable? I need to run a couple of cables internally in the house but not enough to buy a reel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

If u try a good elec wholesaler they will sell it by the meter to you. Where u based? If your really stuck I can cut ya 20 mts off a drum no problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

I was about to claify Dublin when you answered. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mccarre4

Try Sean in Monaghan Electrical, they send all my orders out by courier. He never has a problem with small orders either

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I've a box there as well. Tell me what you need & I can arrange something tomorrow if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Thanks lads (and ladies!!) - Diggerdunne sorted me out - thanks Diggerdunne! Now to phase 2 of this wee project.

• Advertisement

lads and ladies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

mccarre4 wrote: »
    lads and ladies :)

Theres women on the internet????:eek:

ft9 wrote: »
    Theres women on the internet????:eek:

good to see u have little to be at

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

A box of Cat5E cable (305 meters) is about 35 euro these days.

Advertisement