Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary Medicine

Options
  • 23-08-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    I got this course but I want to defer. I'll be just turned 19 next year and I was wonderiing are a lot of people doing Veterinary repeats or 19? Or are most of them 18?
    Thanks for any help!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Atychiphobia

Are you mostly concerned about the average age in the course?? As far as I know there's a few people that have repeated the Leaving to get in, unsurprisingly, and a few mature students as well. I don't think at 18 or 19 you'll be in a minority either way. Congratulations on getting in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭irishlad_85

Just finished veterinary in UCD myself, defer if you want, I really wouldn't be worrying bout the ages of your class mates, around a third of my class were repeat students and there'll be around 10 mature students aswell. Everyone in the class mixes well and gets on great anyway, age makes no difference. Get ready for the best 5 years of your life by the way, it's a brilliant course and the craic is unreal. Make the most of it.

Advertisement