Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Practical Advice on Hajj?

• 23-08-2011 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Salam aleikum, inshaAllah myself and my husband will be going on Hajj this year yayyy:D

This will be the first time either of us has gone.

I'm a little worried in terms of practicalities, I'm afraid I'll accidentally do something wrong..I have been reading up, but I was hoping maybe could point out things I might have missed.

For example I know we are not allowed to wear perfume, but then a sister told me this extends to perfumed lotions, shampoos, conditoners , even home cleaning products, face wipes etc. I would never have thought of all that.

Any more practical tips from experienced hajjis? :)

Jazak'Allah khairan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

First congratulations in advance for the Haj.
    Not sure about your question but I advice you to ask on the mosque about this. I am sure you will find one of those small books about Haj
    Also when you arrive to Makkah (and Madinah) you will find a lot of Fatwa stations. it is like phone stations where you just pick up the phone and you will talk to someone authorized to answer any question related to Islam and Haj. and yes those stations are multi language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 IslamicSister

Wow that's brilliant !

Thanks!!

Advertisement