Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi 46cc chainsaw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Kieran Lad

We got a cheap chainsaw, basically the same as the Aldi saw, its does the job and we have seen no real problems with it so far. Struggling to start is the only issue and a very small tank. We upgraded to a husqvarna recently and to be honest its a much better machine, starts first pull, bigger tank, greater parts service. It did cost over 300 euro more than the aldi saw, but it has never let us down. I repair a saws and strimmers for some money and to be honest I do see alot more cheaper saws than brand names. As far as a saw for just doing the odd job, It should not let you down.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭pms7

I got the Aldi saw. Works great, used to have a bigger heavier saw, smaller one is much easier for small jobs or where you have to lift it up a lot. No problems starting, find the pull easy. How long will it last is the question...
    I have my reciept in a safe place

Advertisement