Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Meteor Deal

Options
  • 23-08-2011 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I recently signed up for the 20 euro a month free talk, text and internet deal that meteor are advertising everywhere.

I usually wouldn't top up by more than a tenner as I'm on a student budget, but I signed up online got the confirmation text; topped up by twenty bloody euros and the feckin thing didn't work:mad:

So now I have a new Galaxy Mini Android app phone that won't work off my own wireless at home because the signal is too weak away from the router-- which is really annoying cause I can't play with all these fancy android apps that everyone is raving about..

And I'll have to chance putting another 20 euros I really don't have into my phone so I can get free internet. Which means I won't be able to afford a camping trip with friends this week.

Shower of Fuppin Baxtards, thats all i'll say

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Fix your wifi and get on to meteor about the bonus credit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Have you your phone set-up for internet?
    Did you try a reboot after you signed up for the offer?

Advertisement