Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.501darts.ie

• 23-08-2011 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Does anyone here know the online darts shop - www.501darts.ie ?

I ordered customised flights from them online in April - still haven't received them.

I can't get ahold of them by phone and they dont reply to my emails...what to do!?!

Pretty frustrating - does anyone know if they are still doing business even?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tonmachine

Dazzler@ wrote: »
    Does anyone here know the online darts shop - www.501darts.ie ?

I ordered customised flights from them online in April - still haven't received them.

I can't get ahold of them by phone and they dont reply to my emails...what to do!?!

Pretty frustrating - does anyone know if they are still doing business even?

Cheers.

I put an order in with them on friday for darts, stems and flights and I got them this morning. I've used the site a few times and never had a problem. I suggest if your on facebook try get ahold of Jim Craig their he is the owner of 501 darts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Was waiting around 12 days before for a delivery from them but the guy called me to explain the problem and got my order and I know others who ordered from them without any problems. I'd also recommend the facebook page to get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mikemul

I ordered a dart shirt from this site on 02/04/2012 have had nothing but problems I contacted them by phone and email to no avail. I was told on the 10th that item was sent by courier on the 16th I again contacted and was told it got mislaid and a new one would be sent out. Again nothing arrived. Last Monday I spoke to them and was told he was personally going to send it by courier still waiting I would advise readers of this post to avoid doing buisness with this site. They are not answering my emails or phone calls. Very bad service. I personally will NEVER deal with them again.

Advertisement