Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final shot trying to find specific boots!!!!

Options
  • 23-08-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi All,

This is probably quite an odd request but after much searching and searching this is my last and final attempt at trying to find the product code for these boots!!

I was in TK Maxx around September / October time and came across a lovely pair of ankle boots...now at the time I was unemployed and couldnt afford them...then they went on sale and again I (stupidly!) didnt get them but took the product code and was hoping to find them cheaper online but Ive misplaced the code!!

Ive tried every type of search for these boots and even emailed TK Maxx to see if they could help me but no :(

Anyway seen as they were on sale in TK Maxx Galway, this is my last hope in finding them! Im hoping someone in Galway bought a pair and can now give me the product code???

The were a nice burgundy / red soft leather ankle boot with a built in sock/leg-warmer, flat and laced up, nice round toe shape aswell they were just a lovely styly of boot....Heres a link to something thats similiar to the boots to give a general idea but they are def not the boots!!

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/toe-warmers-womens-minnesota-ankle-boots

Any any kind of help much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Surely they'd have to have a record of them for stock control purposes, keep asking them a few times. Try to speak to somebody knowledgeable even though I know that's a task in itself sometimes with clothes-shop.

Advertisement