Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Apt opposite DIT Bolton St.

Options
  • 23-08-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hey All,

I am a 3rd Year student in D.I.T Mountjoy Square, looking for three more students to share 2 room (two twin rooms) apartment located in apartment block on Bolton St, Dublin 1 (directly across the road form DIT Bolton Street)

Landlady absolutely lovely, been living there the last two years and always available to fix anything in the apartment!!

Apartment consists of 2 bedrooms (twin rooms), kitchen/living room, bathroom, hallway, balcony.
    5 min walk to O'Connell Street.
    Rent very reasonable, paid on a monthy basis.

Anyone interested I can give more details to on request - photos,location, price and further details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 b_geok

hi. i am interested in the room.
    Is it near to Dublin Institute of Technology at Kevin Street, Dublin 8?
    Would like to know more, please kindly send some detail to b_geok@hotmail.com
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Still looking for one female to share large twin room. Any questions you can PM me at any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Le bump :)
    Still looking for one female to share twin room.

Advertisement