Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 6 - Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

According to the lads fleece tops that's The Grange Apts, Blackrock...

The Grange ain't anywhere near Blackrock! That's Stillorgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Heroditas wrote: »
    The Grange ain't anywhere near Blackrock! That's Stillorgan.

I know...

Edited to add:

http://www.glenkerrin.ie/Residential/The_Grange.aspx
    RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS
    THE GRANGE, BLACKROCK, CO. DUBLIN

Located on a rise between Foxrock, Leopardstown and Stillorgan, The Grange offers apartments of a modern design that is at once elegant, intelligent and creative.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Go lord what is up with her blusher :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Feeded

Did Father Dick Byrne just say '' effer pheasant'' ?

I'd love egg and chips right now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mr_wexer

Monika is empty soulless wench... head so far lost up hole. :(

AWKWARD...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Lemony on my pallet, yuck, yuck :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Feeded

Father Dick Byrne. . . Rachel Allen's sister. . Shirley Temple Bar's brother . .Vanessa Feltz. . . .and. . .who does Emma look like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Is she in fade st too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Emma....Rebecca Creighton from Belle aime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

That was really underwhelming :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Boring episode really. Nothing happened. Martin likes a younger woman it seems. Emma is out of her social comfort zone and Una wont shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Heroditas wrote: »
    That was really underwhelming :(

Yeah, not a great episode. Fairly uneventful. You need someone mental in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

i dont think its fair that one of the contestants is a Michelin star Chef i.e Patrick Guilbaud (Martin):)

patrick-guilbaud-200x237.jpg

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

She's in mummies penthouse no less, what was wrong with her own place ....... oh wait wrong post code :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,560 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Meh for all the "five star" business her starter and dessert were simple to do; the only difficult bit was her main - which she ****ed up!

I'll say one thing though - she must have spent a fortune on her beef - each of those fillets were easily a pound and she had six of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Boring episode alright, you can tell there is no spark at the table when they devote so much time to the food preparation. Monica is a bit mad, doing that with the tea towel to stop fat spitting in her face was somewhere between WTF? and downright strange. I don't understand why she didn't have the party in her own place, maybe she thinks it would reflect badly on her which says even more about her.

Emma is too quiet, she looks really umcomfortable, fair enough so the conversation might not suit her but its not as if the others are unfriendly, she looks to have either an inferiority complex or inverted snobbery. Judging by the trailer for tonight she has a go at someone so that should be good.

Martin is embarassing, he obviously has the hots for Monica, dropping the hint that he has plenty of money and likes to spend it, I thought it was a subtle reference to how good of a sugar daddy he thinks he might be, but FFS lad don't do it in public, ask her for her Ma's number instead, she is more his age group.

I think the baldy fella (Andy?) is the dark horse, he knows his food and his wine very well so he could just shine on the night, loved the way Dave Lamd said of him when he had the fur coat on "Rabbit...sorry I mean Rapper!".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I think that Monica loks like a taller, thinner, blonde haired version of Leigh Arnold.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ratmouse wrote: »
    I think that Monica loks like a taller, thinner, blonde haired version of Leigh Arnold.

Yes she does actually

Her and Emma should be on the new season of Fade Street :p

• Advertisement

Hehe. Firm pear.

Jaysus, yer wan has a shiner.

Drink it straight from the bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

What did Emma say about Una's pork belly? Rewind it a few times but couldn't make out what she said.

It's pretentious to drink red wine through a straw??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Paparazzo wrote: »
    It's pretentious to drink red wine through a straw??

Exactly, the complete oppostite of pretentious, I would've said!

What did Emma say about Una's pork belly? Rewind it a few times but couldn't make out what she said.

I've no idea, but by the way she was going on I am guessing she preferred the blokes bit of pork.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Very lacking in entertainment this week, but is it due to the editing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I'm surprised no-one remarked on Una's comment that she doubted Emma would have eaten many pork belly meals. Unbelievably catty.
    I would half-expect Monica to have come out with it but Monica isn't quite living up to the D4 stereotype. She should, however, leave the TV3 makeup people do her makeup rather than doing it herself. :eek:

Martin's a right sleazebag and busy marking everyone else down because they are "sub par" so that he has a better chance of winning on the final night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 freckles1234

They are all wanabees who will all be forgotten next week

Advertisement