Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supporting Documents for HEAR. **PLEASE HELP**

• 23-08-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Ok so I got accepted to HEAR, I got a course and all that BUT back in february I sent out the only copies of the supporting documents I had to HEAR and now they want me to bring the original copies to UCD on the orientation week which I sent out.
    What can I do?

I know it was real stupid of me to sent out the only copies I had but I didn't think much of it at the time and I was busy with other stuff so it slipped my mind.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭polkabunny

It wouldn't hurt to ring UCD, and even HEAR if need be and explain the situation to them. When is orientation week? If it's a few weeks away yet, you may be able to try and get new copies of your supporting documents.
    Also, well done for qualifying for HEAR, it was hard to get it this year by all accounts! And good luck in UCD :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Dbstf

I rang UCD and they said that theres a lot of people in the same boat as me but it's no problem whatsoever. They just need them for assessment.
    Thanks for the replies guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

I have no idea what im suppose to do , because i have orginally sent them the orginal documents . (not photocopies) and now i have noting to show up with on the day . .. what to do ? orientation is on sat and im working till friday 10 pm.. any advice?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

Orientation is on saturday ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Hey guys I emailed them and I got clarification on this. Heres what they said.

If you sent your originals to Galway with your original application, then you do not need to worry about forwarding them to us. My colleague Anne Lavelle will be going to Galway to check any original documents that are there. So on Saturday when you arrive, you should go to Anne (she will be at a stand) and let her know your originals are in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 CF_Hoop

See you's on Saturday!!

Advertisement