Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, my names <X> and I'm a UCD Student (2011/2012)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 elix

Name: Seán

Course/Year: 3rd Year Arts (Modern Irish) & Computer Science (apperently im the only one)

Societies: I usually stick my name down for the LGBT and Sinn Féin, but I never show up for the meetings / piss-ups

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭risenbass

Name: John

Course/Year: 3rd year Arts (Information studies) & Computer Science (I know how u feel Seán :D)

Societies: Usually join GameSoc but I rarely go to anything tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

Name: Ken

Course/Year: 1st Year Arts (Geography, Politics and Music)

Joined a good few societies and the trampoline club! I've met someone today who joined the games society but I realize I didn't join it. How do I join societies now since freshers week is over?

I need new friends so am going to have to be active! There's 4 girls from my old school here but I'm not really "good friends" with them. I hang out with them and they are "keeping me going" for the time being but I really want new friends!

So is there anyone else feeling friendless in UCD? Anyone doing the same subjects as me? Just PM me and we can chat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Name: Dean

Course/Year: Postgraduate (BA in English & Drama)

Most of my mates still studying there (I'll be returning to do my dip next sept too) so can still be found hanging about the student bar, drinking coffee and just trying to look as much like a student as possible really. :L

Play a few sports (pool, snooker, badminton etc) and possibly play superleague again this year. Helped a good few of my first year mates settle in too so anyone looking for a friend like Ken can drop me a PM, it can be tough settling in for some people....

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Squarepanties

Name: Aine

Course/Year: Social Science 2nd year, Sociology (1st and 2nd year modules) and Social Policy.

Am technically in 2nd but this is my first year in UCD, as I progressed from doing a Diploma last year I kinda half skipped first year.

Age 28

Societies: looking at the SVDP, not sure about anything else yet, still trying to get my head round this whole college business!!! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement