Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another HVWS question.

Options
  • 23-08-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Sorry but this should hopefully be the last one...

When I placed my ordered on hvws Windows 7 was available. Now it gives the one red bar (delivery time more than 7 days) for windows 7. Is hwvs holding a copy of Windows for me with my order or will I have to wait forever till hvws get their copy of windows and then dispatch my order??...

Cuz I'm pretty much ready to pay here... :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

It's usually like a day, two at most from what I've seen untill they get in more of them, very quick turnaround on the windows. I spend alot of time looking at the site lately. They don't hold Product as far as I know.

Or order the German one, download the English Version ( there's a link around here somewhere) and use the key that comes with the German one to activate the download.

Not much point in that^^^^^ since you've ordered.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Waah!!! I've just sent HVWS more than 1000eur bank transfer.

Now all fingers and toes crossed they get it and everything proceeds safely without any hassles and nightmares... :eek::eek:

Did they get back to you about cancelling the other order?

Yes, they did email me yesterday saying they cancelled my order and asking what I'ld like them to do next... So they did cancel my previous order. I told them I put a new order and I'll be paying for it tomorrow, i.e. today, by bank transfer. Didn't hear back from them yet. But hopefully they'll get my money and it won't get lost somewhere in the depths and voids of the internets...

• Advertisement

Sweet!

Now just got to wait for the payment confirmation and delivery status!!

Also I was just getting worried there if my gigantic Asus gtx570 card would fit in the case. Looked around the internet and thankfully found a rig with the card in the case and it seems to fit fine. So no worries there.

I seriously should have had just gotten a midi tower case instead of worried if every component will fit in this tiny mAtx case... But then I wouldn't have a tiny case!

Advertisement