Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees Bank Giro

Options
  • 23-08-2011 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

Just wondering, has anyone else opted to pay their fees via bank giro and received it it? i ordered mine a week ago now.....:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Hmmm, you should have received it by now. Did you order it online? Maybe you could call into the student desk in the Tierney Building at the beginning of the semester and they'll print one off for you.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I received mine today and I think I ordered a bank giro (for the €2158) last Thursday, or possibly it was sooner!

I also ordered one for the on-campus accommodation but it never came. I did the same last year (for both fees + accommodation) and nothing ever came - I asked when I was in the Roebuck office and she said they were never given giro forms to send off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

I ordered it online, i rang them earlier there and they said that it should be here soon. I just ordered another one today anyway, hopefully it will show up before i head off! As well, the same for the accommodation the giro never arrived last year, but they do bank transfer :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

They do bank transfer? Oh that would make things easier - but aren't bank transfers hard to track, unlike credit card payments? What if they say that they didn't receive it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

yes i did so last year! you just show them the receipt from the bank when you go in, that will do as proof!

Bank Transfer (IBAN)
    Bank: Allied Irish Bank, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.
    Bank Account Name UCD Residences Account
    IBAN number IE 55AIBK 9301 5617 2032 33
    Swift Code BIC : AIBKIE2D
    Bank Sort Code 93 01 56
    Bank Account Number 17 20 32 33

Ensure that the student number is used as a narrative (18 letter limit)

Proof of Payment – Bank documents detailing transfer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement