Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy?

Options
  • 23-08-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has some recommendations on where to buy a decent Gundam Strike model I could put together with my daughter? There are lots on eBay of course, would eBay be the best bet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Hey, there's a seller that comes to most conventions under the name 'Gundam Nation' who sells tons and tons of figures!

He was at Nom Con and @rcade con (if I remember correctly!) so could possibly be making an appearance in Eirtakon in November!

I should really know for definite, but I'm not 100% sure. If you throw a post up for the attention of Stephen the trade liason on the Eirtakon forums he'll be able to tell you for definite.

Alternatively, if you don't need to see before you buy, you could buy off the Gundam Nation website :)

EDIT: Aha, just read their FAQ and it seems the currently only ship to the UK so you may have to wait til the next convention! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

Thanks for the advise! I might bring her to one of the conventions so, she does love her anime!

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

Advertisement