Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City to Askeaton

• 23-08-2011 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there are any buses besides Bus Eireann that go from Limerick City to Askeaton?

I'm starting a job there next week but the first bus won't get me there on time. Or even if someone is going out that direction and I could contribute to petrol?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Not sure but if you check Bus Eireann for the Foynes or Ballybunion buses to and from the city that should sort you out, also worth knowing, the bus will probably enter the town at the beginning on the bypass and exit at the end of it and make only one stop in the square.

Edited to add: if you do a search of old threads I think someone had a simialr query a few months back, check Askeaton and maybe pfizers as they wanted transport to an interview there iirc.

Advertisement