Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Racecourse Walk

Options
  • 23-08-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Have heard that you can walk Clonmel racecourse up in Powerstown - does anyone know how you get access to it?

Any assistance much appreciated

Brgds
    Johnny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,774 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Hi,

Itis quite easy to access,just come off the bypass and enter side of the racecourse(where horses enter)...Access point is opposite Star Fuels....Quite easy find,,

Are you living Local?

May have misread that,if you are wondering if you need permission,the answer is no,just park up where i said n trot away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Hey there - cheers for the quick reply, living in town - have been past that access point(opposite Star Fuels), but never realised that was the entrance!!! Thanks much appreciated

Brgds
    Johnny

jkmanc1974 wrote: »
    Hey there - cheers for the quick reply, living in town - have been past that access point(opposite Star Fuels), but never realised that was the entrance!!! Thanks much appreciated

Brgds
    Johnny

Glad to help....enjoy it...ya will see me go past ya running at some point!!
    Love the place and the quite ness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I used to go running up there on week nights but it was closed on weekends,is that still the case?

Open at weekends now also........at least till near coursing time...

• Advertisement
Advertisement