Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym

Options
  • 23-08-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone in the Cork City area knows of any gyms where you can "pay as you go".

I really want to go to the gym, but some weeks it might not be feasible for me to go more than once or twice a week and, therefore, I feel, that most of gym fees are over the top.

It would be great of there were any gyms out there where you could either pay on a weekly basis or per session.

I heard someone mention before some place near the old Sunbeam complex, but I can't seem to find any details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

What part of Cork are you in?

I go to the Mayfield Pool and Gym a few times a week, and it's pay as you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Dennehy's Health and Fitness gym in Ballincollig do a €4 fee for a one day pass in their gym for students anyway not 100% sure if this is for non-students as well or how much more expensive it would be for non-students.

Check it out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

Thanks for the suggestions - I am in the City so will check both of these suggestions out.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Leisure World in Churchfield.
    Prices: 8.20 euro per visit peak times and 6.50 euro off-peak, with nearly half price discounts for students, oaps and social welfare recipients.

Advertisement