Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Camps Limerick

• 23-08-2011 5:37pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone had any positive feedback about summer camps being run in Limerick over the summer.
    I found it quite hard finding out details of ones available over the summer. Next year my son will be old enough to enjoy more of these and I wanted to get a heads up on them.
    He did attend one of the summer camps at the Hunt Museum which he really enjoyed. Would love to find out more....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dekeed

I would also love to hear from anyone who could recommend some summer camps in Limerick. If anyone has any information or advice I would greatly appreciate it. I'll be making my debut into the new world of summer camps this year as my child has reached that age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Moved to Limerick forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I think those Cul Camps are pretty popular if your son is into GAA. Limerick FC also run summer soccer camps which seem to be very very popular with numbers taking part rising every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

Think munster rugby and the fai (in coonagh i think) run a summer camp in the city. Nevsail run a water activity summer camp in some lake out by rathkeale aswell as kilkee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Do they still run one in Crescent Comp? That was awesome back when I was a kid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

GAA cul camps
    Aisling Annacotty FAI soccer camp
    Ul have some activities based ones
    UL BOHS have an underage rugby one
    Computer ones wizzkids

im sure plenty more, but there are the ones my children have used and enjoyed in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

free range kids is one that is run just outside croom on the main road ..my kids went for a few years and really enojyed it...good mix of things to do

lets go camps....one held in rathkeale [not sure bout other places]
    www.letsgo.ie

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I saw today that some lady is running an art class in the castletroy shopping centre. Across from the fish shop. No idea if it's any good. No idea when it runs. I don't know much I guess, but it was there today!

Advertisement