Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Italian and Spanish in Cork ... where?

• 23-08-2011 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Could anybody tell me where I could learn Spainish for the Leaving Cert in Cork City or County.

THanks in advancesmile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cabbage kid

sckool wrote: »
    Could anybody tell me where I could learn Spainish for the Leaving Cert in Cork City or County.

THanks in advancesmile.gif

Wait now, Italian or Spanish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 sckool

Both

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Night classes or standard school?

Night classes would probabley suit best

Can anyone help?????????????????

Please!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact your local VEC for night classes.
    Italian is only done by a handful of students (relatively speaking) every year, so I doubt there will be a dedicated class for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Very few do it i am a basic speaker myself (1/2 Italian) my old school nevetasked me once did i wont to sit the Test

But really you dont have a hope to do it in cork without nightclass its a very hard to speak good in it due to there being some many different kinds of Italian

spurious, why did you get rid of my spainish thread. I was looking for help. Its not the first time you closed my thread.

Its getting reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly annoying

I didn't get rid of your Spanish thread.
    Care to apologise?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056366222

You should contact your VEC about night classes for that too.

Sorry:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement