Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel meteor contract pain!!

Options
  • 23-08-2011 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi,Ive been trying to cancel the contract for while now.I went to the store who tell me to email to cancel.So i email the get all the info over 5 emails and then me i actully have to ring customer support!!!! WTF(morons).So i ring get through give all my details then i need to be transfered to finalise and the phone line goes dead(FOOK!!) on there side.This after (20 mins on the phone).Ive complete my contract of 18 months 2 months ago.Im really getting pissed off:mad:.I really dont want to deal with them again or ring to cancel.Im really fed up with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

typical of meteor i feel you pain first thing to do is cancel direct debit if you have one then post them back their modem with a letter
    you said you have been on the phone so they know about it now.
    your out of contract now so thats it..

give them a taste of their own medicine:D:D:D:D
    you could try their forum here

http://forums.meteor.ie/index.php?act=idx

but again response is so slow..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Port to a different network, you don't need to tell meteor just move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Ya,there fast enough to call me when their looking for money.Ill get a new sim.FOOK THEM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Port to a different network, you don't need to tell meteor just move.
    ^ This.

Porting out to another network will automatically cancel your Meteor account and they'll just issue you with a final bill.

I was hoping just to go pay as you go with them.Thats why i need to cancel.If i just buy a new sim and dont bother pay anymore what will happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I was hoping just to go pay as you go with them.Thats why i need to cancel.If i just buy a new sim and dont bother pay anymore what will happen?

They'll keep billing you and eventually haul your ass to court, port to another networks pre pay and go back to meteor if you want then later...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

They'll keep billing you and eventually haul your ass to court, port to another networks pre pay and go back to meteor if you want then later...

they cant haul his ass to court he spoke to them the lazy fcuks would not ring back not his fault and at the most he will have to pay is 30 days notice that he tried to give.
    to cover his own ass id suggest posting it on their forums check out the response time there
    after that fcuk them

jimmynokia wrote: »
    they cant haul his ass to court he spoke to them the lazy fcuks would not ring back not his fault and at the most he will have to pay is 30 days notice that he tried to give.
    to cover his own ass id suggest posting it on their forums check out the response time there
    after that fcuk them

I like your post:D

Advertisement