Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a good wireless mouse?

Options
  • 23-08-2011 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

I do love my Logitech MX Revolution, but I don't see it on HWV pages.
    I always liked the Logitech stuff, might help to narrow down the search.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Since using the MX Revo three years back, nothing else seems comfortable. Two months before my warranty expired, my mouse was acting up, so logitech sent me a Performance MX, no questions asked. It's a great mouse too; slightly bigger than the Revo, which I like, but doesn't have the thumbwheel, which I miss.

tl;dr - MX Revo or Performance MX are great mice, very highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I had MX700 Cordless Rechargeable RF Mouse for 5 years. Left click gave out in the end.

I went off and bought a MX518 to replace it, while the MX518 is a great, I do miss the cord-less-ness if there is such a word.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

I see Elara has the Logitech MX Performance for €77, that's €10 cheaper than on Amazon;
    http://www.elara.ie/productdetail.aspx?productcode=ECE1810550

The MX Performance must be the replacement for the MX Revolution, as the Revo can't seem to be bought any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

if your budget can stretch, i would personally go for the G700 on there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I have a R.A.T. 7, bit costly, but I love it to itty bits. Seriously comfy on the aul hand, too. Now I just need a desktop that works to go with it. Not wireless, though, but I'd recommend it if you can get it for a good price.

Edit: they only have the 3 and 5 on HWVS, disregard this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

The R.A.T. 9 is the wireless version. I've tried it, and I really didn't like it. Perhaps I'm just too used to the shape of the Revo/MX, but the mouse was far too flat, and far too wide. Sold it after a few days.

Advertisement