Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Info] Hazelwood Student Village

Options
  • 23-08-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I'm a first year student about to start in Mater Dei Institute of Education and I'm looking for somewhere to stay in the area of Drumcondra. I've looked at the Hazelwood student village website and it looks very nice. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and could tell me what it's like? Is it worth the price and is it a nice place to stay? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flatjab

we are just discussing student accommodation on a different thread. gateway student village is the place to stay. very close and nice apartments. great craic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 StephMaria

rae92 wrote: »
    I'm a first year student about to start in Mater Dei Institute of Education and I'm looking for somewhere to stay in the area of Drumcondra. I've looked at the Hazelwood student village website and it looks very nice. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and could tell me what it's like? Is it worth the price and is it a nice place to stay? Thanks in advance for any replies.

hey there :)
    i'm also starting in mater dei in september and i've booked marino student accommodation..its closer to the college than hazlewood and gateway village..its about a ten/fifteen minute walk from mater dei. It looks lovely and people have said its great craic :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement