Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the Next Generation Broadband experience - email

Options
  • 23-08-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hi

Anybody know why I would have received a Welcome to the Next Generation Broadband experience email yesterday when I have been on the package for months?

Regards
    J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jspuds wrote: »
    Hi

Anybody know why I would have received a Welcome to the Next Generation Broadband experience email yesterday when I have been on the package for months?

Regards
    J

Hi jspuds,

Can you PM me with your telephone number and I will check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jspuds wrote: »
    Hi

Regards
    J

Hi jspuds,

I checked your account and it seems that you only received the NGB upgrader letter as there was a delay in the letters being sent out for that area.

Apologies, Mark

Advertisement