Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Party Central? :)

Options
  • 23-08-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

4 of us lads looking to move into the most lively estate in or around UL :)

Wheres the best spot? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

The Cedars in Briarfield. Seemed like there was a house party on there every night last year when I lived there!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 damian1990

CJKeane wrote: »
    The Cedars in Briarfield. Seemed like there was a house party on there every night last year when I lived there!

Very good :D

Whats it like other than that and how much were you paying for the place?

I was paying €65 a week plus utilities for a double room.
    You'd want to get on the ball ASAP though as these places fill up quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

College Court will be busy as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

Groody - serious sessions will be had there this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

It tends to move around from year to year.
    When I was a first year Elm park and Oaklawns were crazy, and Briarfield was very sensible. We lived in College Court which was quiet enough that year but has gotten madder since... Theres a certain woman who shall remain nameless, but shes president of the residents committee there and likes to be involved in everyones business:rolleyes:
    She has managed to close the Stables for a whole semester, and I believe had rag week cancelled years ago!

The Cedars in Briarfield has been getting increasingly crazy the last few years, nearly too mad... expect your mirrors kicked off if you have a car parked around there!

I lived in Groody for a year found it very quiet and sensible. Parties were generally shut down after an hour or two with disciplinary meetings called the next morning...
    If its a wild time you want, steer clear of anything 'managed' with security. Much better off in a house with no security!

God how I used hate noisy first years:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

For a first year try kilmurry or Plassy but more than likely you wouldnt get that now.College court and Milford grange are good but again hard to get.Elm park is next too Milford and has a few gaffs free(Pretty decent there too)

Oaklawns was nearly dead this year!Mostly 4 year +

• Registered Users Posts: 9 damian1990

Cheers lads..cant find any advertised on the net though :/ can someone hook me up with a link for one of these places? college court maybe, i heard off someone else that was a good place

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

CJKeane wrote: »

I miss living there. Some epic nights

bazkennedy wrote: »
    I miss living there. Some epic nights

Agreed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

Groodys rubbish was there last year

got a nice house with two rooms avaiable in milford. next door to lads i know too so no complaints ;) 55 a week message me. Guaranteed sesiuns

Advertisement