Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to register stage 2 Social Work

Options
  • 23-08-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hope someone can offer me some advise.

Was online registering for the social work path last fri morning.
    Part of the registration process is selecting 5 optional credits from a list of 8.
    When I go to select 2 of the modules, they are all full except 1!!!

So in one hand UCD are telling me to chose 2 subjects, in order to complete the social work degree, and on the other hand they are saying, that the subjects are full. Surely the reason I chose my career path back in July would minimise this.

I've emailed the school last Friday and still no reply

Any other suggestions or advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

No idea, but you should go into the student desk or your programmes office and talk to someone in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

heya, I think you should go the School office. I think you mean Social Science degree? If so, head up to talk to Martina in the office, or go to the programme office in the arts building.

If its the masters, talk to Niall in the social work building asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭edenbridge146

Thanks for that guys.
    Was out of the country and back today.
    I emailed the School and will go in person tomorrow

Advertisement