Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to study Leaving Cert Music in Cork?

Options
  • 23-08-2011 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My school doesn't provide Leaving Cert Music so I'll have to study it outside school. Has anybody got experience of Leaving Cert Music or where is the best place to study it? Cork School of Music? City Music College? Or somewhere else. All feedback greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Not sure of the answer but if you call the main office at the Cork School of Music, you'll find them very helpful - I'm sure they will put you on the right track

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

I did it in City Music College (Drinan St) every monday night in 5th and 6th year. Found it good and did well in the final exam. Teacher was very nice and helpful. I only did the theory there as i already had an instrument (as did everyone in the class)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭fataltragedy

Cork School of Music do group theory lessons. Did mine there - 100% recommend.

Advertisement