Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Ballincollig

Options
  • 23-08-2011 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering: How long does it take to travel from the Northside of the city to Ballincollig in the rush hours?

TIA :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Hi

Just wondering: How long does it take to travel from the Northside of the city to Ballincollig in the rush hours?

If you go down the old blarney rd and take a left for the grave yard you would be there in a few min's.
    I'm sure someone else here will give you the road names.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

Hi

What part of the northside you coming from Apple/Knocknaheeny or Mayfield.

About 10-12 mins from Apple to Ballincollig when you either go through Kerry Pike or you can go down by that graveyard mentioned above.

Coming from Mayfield side in rush hour, you could easily be talking 35-40 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Actually, I would be coming from Apple direction, although I neither live nor work there! :)

So I take the back route to Blarney, would that sound about right? Been trying to get directions from Google, but it keeps taking me through town which I don't want to do...

Thanks for the responses - keep 'em coming!!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

This route would probably be the best....

http://g.co/maps/52xn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

• Advertisement
Advertisement