Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Are You Playing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

calex whats that fist of north star like?

Dynasty Warriors reskinned in a way, have you seen / followed the manga? The plot and and the changing of sides will fry your brain otherwise. It's decent though, an easy solo player 1k if you are willing to grind it out. Comes over playing the various modes but will take 45 hours. The levels are very samey but combat is satisfying mostly. Definitely not the worst game i've had to grind out though.

Interested in a used copy with a cover I printed off the internet? :p

Edit: the music ii freaking awesome!!!!!!! all those chugging guitar riffs and solos own!!!!!!!!!!! so much I liked it I had to DL the score !!!

check it out youtube has the full ost

Also there is a demo on the marketplace for it !!!

GAAman wrote: »
    I did not know there was a game out, watching the vid it kinda looks like the wolverine game, is it any use?

I am playing Resident Evil 5, i got all nostalgic thinking back to the first game on the ps1 so picked it up.

See reply to Raze, nothing like the wolverine game really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ha ha how much or what ya lookin for it?

ha ha how much or what ya lookin for it?

I only paid €7 for it so if you have anything to swap for it I haven't played ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i'll have a look through your game history and let ya know

• Advertisement
Advertisement