Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

125mm ducting

Options
  • 23-08-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

anyone know where i canget a diagram of how to lay 125mm ducting espesially manholes at the ends. it doesnt seem to show it too well on the esb website it just shows depths and how to lay multiple ducts

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

This any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jdesbt

thanks dardinia
    i seen that one before but its not really for a domestic house. it doesnt show how the 125mm pipe joins the 44mm hockey stick. the esb sent me one before but i lost it

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sparcocars

jdesbt wrote: »
    thanks dardinia
    i seen that one before but its not really for a domestic house. it doesnt show how the 125mm pipe joins the 44mm hockey stick. the esb sent me one before but i lost it

Its mentioned in the notes section on the first page of this link. A service vault has to installed at the transition between the 125mm duct to the hockey stick.
    http://www.esb.ie/esbnetworks/en/downloads/metering_specification_rev_9.pdf

Advertisement