Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would your last dessert be?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

owenc wrote: »
    Cool whip i'm sorry but i'm obessed with that stuff or else that ice cream with the cow on it i forget the name.
    is it called skinny cow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Chocolate fudge brownie cheesecake from Tesco for 3 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

I'd fill a plate with a piece of chocolate fudge cake, tiramisu, tart tatin with butterscotch sauce and dark chocolate mousse. Then I'd probably die of a heart attack!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cheesecake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Some form of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory with Haagen Dasz vanilla ice cream hmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

^ The Godiva cheesecake! Seriously yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Chocolate Fudge Cake I reckon or else Sherry Trifle - god I love trifle! I'd have the whole trifle not just one serving:D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Shpuds

Baileys chocolate mousse, caramel jelly, espresso mousse, lime ice cream and honey comb. I had some variation of the dessert a while back in Chapter One(I think) and have been making it for special occasions, it takes effort so in failing that a warm chocolate fudge brownie with butterscotch sauce drizzled over hazelnut ice cream

And I wonder why I can't fit into half my clothes anymore ::o

Shpuds wrote: »
    Baileys chocolate mousse, caramel jelly, espresso mousse, lime ice cream and honey comb. I had some variation of the dessert a while back in Chapter One(I think) and have been making it for special occasions, it takes effort so in failing that a warm chocolate fudge brownie with butterscotch sauce drizzled over hazelnut ice cream

And I wonder why I can't fit into half my clothes anymore ::o
    Don't worry i know the exact feeling,i've to exercise a lot to keep the weight i lost off.

Back on topic:mr kipling mince pies and baileys cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

SugarCoat wrote: »
    I'd make mine a tub of benny and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream!
    SugarCoat wrote: »
    Back on topic:mr kipling mince pies and baileys cream.

Hang on! It's only possible to have one last dessert. You'll have to make your mind up! :)

• Advertisement

Hang on! It's only possible to have one last dessert. You'll have to make your mind up! :)
    well the first one is just to collect the insurance money ;) and the second time around it's the apocalyse.

(if anyone here's a cop i'm taking the mick)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Hmm a hot chocolate sponge pudding with choc sauce oozing out (like that previous M&S ad :) with vanilla icecream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

White Chocolate Creme Brulee or Black forest gateau or Marks and spencers used to do a desert called White Chocolate torte which was to die for.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Think it'd have to be sticky toffee pudding & caramel sauce hmmmm :D

Advertisement