Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Nintendo

• 23-08-2011 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get a Super Nintendo and just wondering if anyone around Waterford City would have one or know of someone who has one that I could come to an arrangement with for it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭2Bv¬2B

I bought one a couple of months ago off a guy in Carlow on donedeal.ie, have you checked out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Ah yeah i did, just wondering if there was anyone around here that had one so I could save myself a trip up the country

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

I could be insulting your intelligence here by stating what's obvious to me but maybe not to you and I apologise if that is the case, but have you checked out eBay ? You know how the old saying goes - Many a Nintendo, on eBay be.

Yes I know about Ebay, just seeing of anyone around here has one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Is this a quest to see how many retro consoles you can get through Boards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Adverts.ie is very good for retro consoles

Oh it is yeah but none in Waterford on it at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Waterford just isn't great for having the old ones sitting around in a shop, nearly every other county has one place you can get them.

Advertisement