Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russel out alone -St. Mochtas School

Options
  • 23-08-2011 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

Was out walking this eve and there was a wee Jack Russel pup, white and brown, had it's tail cut... couldn't get close enough to see it's collar and seemed nervous if I approached him/her but it seemed a bit distressed. Walked up and down the road just outside St. Mochtas School a few times, then darted off into the bushes.

Just incase!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

As far as I know that dog belongs to the Travellers done the Porterstown Road - I also saw the dog last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I saw him on the Shelerin Road last week. Walked out in front of traffic :(
    Does not seem to be very street smart.

Recognised him because of his docked tail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

If anyone happens to see him again and h looks in danger pick him up and i will take him.

I've being looking for a JR and would be more then happy to give him a home. :)

Just PM if you get him.

Advertisement