Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well who knew

• 23-08-2011 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

WASHINGTON DC - USA - Women who make regular contact with semen live longer and age less than women who do not, scientists have discovered.

The finding that women who swallow semen and do not use condoms during vaginal sex, live longer and have reduced signs of ageing, has led one researcher to conclude that semen is a miracle potion that should be treasured by every woman.

Male sperm contains vital chemicals that slow down the ageing process and increases life expectancy by up to 35%.
    http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-popular/1092-semen-proven-to-increase-life-expectancy.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Yes so now when I do it in public I'll have an excuse! Thanks OP!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

High speed facepalm that actually stings. Yer man off Star Trek doesn't even come close.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

So my ex will live longer?

Sh!t............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Does it work for men too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Looks like we're gonna have 100 year old whores

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Jaga

.....and I've been donating that stuff for years, free-of-charge!!!!

Advertisement