Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

clearodara wrote: »
    LAY LAY LAY

I just let it ride :( should of backing Holland to score the 10th goal in running but ahwell.

Was trying to watch Ireland and Holland at the same time.

At least they won 11-0 and not 10-0.

Had €11 on that 17/1 bet but Robbie Keane cost me more winnings with that missed header.
    I think we'll look back at this game at the end of qualifying as our missed chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Ireland @Evens
    England -1 @6/4
    Paddys Power play France,England,Spain,Portugal all to win @7/2[/QUOTE]

2 outta 3 aint bad,nice profit for the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Ireland cost me seventy euros, never back your own. I'll be back but not for a few weeks, spending to much gambling lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

after montenegro's loss, i'll be chasing my losses tomorrow, really thought it was a banker. ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    2 for tomorrow

Croatia Russia Germany around 4/9.Bit of a silly bet in fairness did it in the heat of the moment.

I really like France England over 2.5 in Port Cyprus(4-4 in their last meeting) and 4 or more goals Holland San Marino.Works out at 3/1 altogether on pp.

That'll do.Lost a few on Ireland no harm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Derek! wrote: »
    €5 on Holland 5-0 for the craic
    Ah that was so close :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Going to go with Brazil, Peru, USA, Paraguay for €9 have won 3/4 bets this week in football so hoping to keep the ball rolling, All started with the Sheriff tip best fiver Ive ever back have to thank the legend who tipped them again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

astonaidan wrote: »
    Going to go with Brazil, Peru, USA, Paraguay for €9 have won 3/4 bets this week in football so hoping to keep the ball rolling
    are they on tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

3 are later tonight like 2, 3 and 4 in the morning, Brazil are monday

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Bulgaria v England

Wayne Rooney anytime 13/10

Get in Mr Rooney!

• Advertisement

astonaidan wrote: »
    3 are later tonight like 2, 3 and 4 in the morning, Brazil are monday
    cool, will have a look at them

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shouldn't complain, been a good day but ****ing hell Keane. The miss was worse than Walcott's earlier. That in itself is an insult!

___

Rotherham United @ 7/4

Instead of posting an explanation, I'll take the lazy route tonight and post team comparsion :pac: - http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/09/03/england/league-two/swindon-town-fc/rotherham-united-fc/1119143/

The odds will surely drop come KO I imagine.

glad i got a bit drunk tonight made me loosen up and lash a huge bet on England :)
    Pitty Dunne and Roby couldn't score...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

about €40 profit for me today; not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

I could be completely wrong ..But was anyone else watching the Ireland game ...I had over 45 points on the card index. I was nearly sure that there was 5 yellow cards . But any website I check there was only 4 . Maybe I am just losing it :S

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Sheffield United v Bury - Sheffield win 4/5

Chesterfield v Leyton Orient - Mooney anytime 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Fizbo wrote: »
    I could be completely wrong ..But was anyone else watching the Ireland game ...I had over 45 points on the card index. I was nearly sure that there was 5 yellow cards . But any website I check there was only 4 . Maybe I am just losing it :S

http://www.sportingindex.com/spread-betting/information/results/

Sportingindex has it as 4 and unfortunately they are never wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Right goin on a few days hols so doin a big one.

€50 on paying €990

Bulgaria/ England
    Lux/ Romania
    Malta/ Croatia
    Carlisle/ MK Dons
    AFC/ Wimbledon

All over 2.5 goals. Good luck all.

id say u were cursing romania something fierce today lad
    seanhynes wrote: »
    a rank days betting,them german ****s won 7-0,of course the handicap was -7 i hate how accurate those bastard bookies are, down 100 today,so close to been up a load

sick man i had 4-0, 5-0 and 6-0 covered at great odds, this is where i lost the guts of my 60 yoyo
    England to score over 1.5 goals with Boyles 5/6. Think thats a fantastic price!!

bet of the day i thinks meself
    Value in the Russia game. Russia haven't looked anywhere near decent for a long, long time now despite there being many a decent player in their team. Macedonia on paper they should beat. Ireland went away to Macedonia and beat them I'm sure most will remember.

Looking at past half a dozen games, there aren't many goals scored by either side. Russia have scored 5 in 6 matches since February, 3 of them scored in the one match v Armenia. Macedonia have scored a measly 2 goals in their last 6 games.

Under 0.5 @ 12/1
    Under 1.5 @ 3/1
    Russia to win and 1 or 2 goals scored in the match @ 11/5

These stand out for me. I'll have something on the latter myself and maybe a five or tenner on under 1.5

I can also say the same for Japan in the morning kick off as well. But currently PP are offering nowt more or less :rolleyes:

Get in

great spots loco, hope ya had a nice few quid on it

first time on this today,

enjoy spending the few minutes reading through the thread from where i
    last left off looking at peoples posts and tips, seen a few great tips and a few that were so so unlucky,

ireland doing nobody any favours tonight

anything worth looking at tonight?

Fizbo wrote: »

i thought yellow cards represented 15 points and red cards represented 25 point on a card index no?????????????????

so 4 yellows would give you 60 points?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Burton Albion to beat a Plymouth side in turmoil over unpaid wages, havent even been fully training and are lying bottom of the table. Crawley to beat Bristol Rovers. Crawley havent even conceded a goal yet at home.
    Nice league 2 double!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,195 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lads thoughts on pats v galway, surely pats will get the -1 ?

also Shelbourne v Wexford Youths, shelbourne should get the -1, right?

Headshot wrote: »

Ah ffs man... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Burton Albion to beat a Plymouth side in turmoil over unpaid wages, havent even been fully training and are lying bottom of the table. Crawley to beat Bristol Rovers. Crawley havent even conceded a goal yet at home.
    Nice league 2 double!

Like the look of that,might stick in with Ivory Coast 6/4 away to Rwanda.....works out just over 6/1

Ah ffs man... :pac:

tbf ade, they surely are bankers, surely

tbf ade, they surely are bankers, surely

The Galway match yeah. No idea about the other one.

The Galway match yeah. No idea about the other one.

that's why im asking here :D

wheres gav when ya need him

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

The Pats one is defiantly a banker .. Galway getting worse and worse bar the match against Shamrock Rovers :L ..I'm taking Pats -3 ..Reckon it will be 4-0 or 5-0

and ye Shels should cover the -1 also easy enough .

heard sheriff got thrown out of the league cup for fielding an illegable player, shels to play limerick now

shels only beat wexford 1-0 in the reverse fixture, last two game however in the cups, lost to non league sheriff and a bohs youth team,

confidence may be low in their camp,

sure gav will be along to correct me:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Any opinions out there for the Bohs UCD game tomorrow?Theres very little action in Bohs home games so far this year,18 goals in total from 13 games,8 for 9 against.UCD look a fairly bad outfit compared to em tho,They've let in 37 from 14 away games.

Bohs and Pats -2 works out 2/1 on PP,I'm very tempted.

• Advertisement

would also take a look at ht/ft market, draw/bohs or bray, depending on who you fancy, think something like 75% of bohs home games have ended 0-0 at half time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement