Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

^^ Corinthians are top and Coritiba are 12th. And just went for Corinthians are they are a pretty big price for an away side who are top of the table :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

The Brazilian league is pretty unpredictable imo, I've learned my lesson the hard way, it's on the black list for me now.

Torino - Varese : draw

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Berwick v Livingston
    Livingston -1 6/5

Livingston are 4th in division 1, Berwick 6th in division 3. Livingston have been scoring lots of goals in this cup i feel they will cover the handicap.

Fs 2-1 Livingston sorry to anyone who followed this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Hey lads, where can I find the Mexico game? When us it on? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

check here later

http://livetv.ru/en/allupcomingsports/1/

says the links won't be up til 30mins before start, which I think is 9pm Irish time.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Goin with Mexico to win at 13/8 and over 2.5 goals at 5/6,putting my Kilkenny winnings to good use!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Couldn't find betting on the Mexico game on pp but for anyone interested in ade's tip on Montevideo they are 11/10 on pp. Cheers ade. And thanks for the info elefant. G'luck tonight lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Couldn't find betting on the Mexico game on pp but for anyone interested in ade's tip on Montevideo they are 11/10 on pp. Cheers ade. And thanks for the info elefant. G'luck tonight lads.

You be better off going against ade tip then they were as low as 8/11:eek: this morning. Some team news must of came out or its
    fixed;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Could ade or someone post Mexico team news when they get it?
    Cheers.

• Advertisement

user2011 wrote: »
    You be better off going against ade tip then they were as low as 8/11:eek: this morning. Some team news must of came out or its
    fixed;)

Actually scrap that ^^^ they are evens and up everywhere else PP just pulling his finger out his arse with 8/11:rolleyes: not many takers. BP 13/10 B365 for anyone interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Backed Montevideo ht/ft @5/2. I've had a great day anyway, so this would be the icing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Brazilian games are extra tricky tonight as any player involved with national team will be missing due to friendly during the week so no Ronaldinho, Neymar, Damaio etc.

Unders the way to go:rolleyes:

One last bet for me today:

Recreativo Huelva - Celta Vigo : draw

From twitter.

Alineacion de MEXICO vs Chile: Ochoa, Pérez, Márquez, Dueñas, Velarde, Castro, Zavala, Bermudez, Aldrete, Giovani, De Nigris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Yardie wrote: »
    From twitter.

Alineacion de MEXICO vs Chile: Ochoa, Pérez, Márquez, Dueñas, Velarde, Castro, Zavala, Bermudez, Aldrete, Giovani, De Nigris
    Ah weres the main man? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Any stream for Liverpool game?? 0-0 15 mins gone.

Derek! wrote: »
    Ah weres the main man? :(

Looks like SAF has had a word.. Manchester United comes first:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Corinthains (away v Coritiba), Flamingo (home v Bahia Salvador) and International (away v Ceara) all to win- comes to about 15/1
    am using my winnings from my Galway/Killkenny double today

• Registered Users Posts: 54,197 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

fyi Flamengo are missing Ronaldinho, a big miss for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

user2011 wrote: »
    Looks like SAF has had a word.. Manchester United comes first:)
    A very good point ;)

ALINEACIÓN CHILE: Bravo, Acevedo, Vidal, Estrada, Orellana, Seymur, Aranguiz, Córdova, Aceval, Rubio y Vilches.

No Alexis Sanchez.

No bet for me.

keep away from the Brazil games lads

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

S
    Another game later on in the day that interest me is in Uruguay, features everyone's favourite team Liverpool Motevideo. In short, the team they are up against are certain for relegation going from what I've read. 3 losses on the bounce, no win in their last 10 matches and the last 4 have all notched up losses. They simply don't score many and cannot defend for ****.

Liverpool are fairly inconsistent but should have enough to beat this lot... surely.

Liverpool are 4/5 for the home win. Will probably have a decent size bet on this one, might even double it up with overs in the
    Mexico v Chile game <
    which from a football/non-betting POV is a game I very much look forward too. Hopefully both will field near if not full strength teams.

Main bet in.

Good to see others didn't touch the Mexico Chile match pre-match. Line ups made this one well dodgy.

Few singles planned for tomorrow:
    Spain u21 -4 @ 13/5
    Brazil -1 @ 13/10. Also might have a FGS/Insurebet on tomorrow as well. That entirely depends on who is starting though.
    LA Galaxy @ 17/10

brazil are dodgy ade, remember them during the copa....

Headshot wrote: »
    brazil are dodgy ade, remember them during the copa....

Aye, I do man

But they've done well for me when they've played their games in Wembley. Will give it a week think anyway HS. Bets for the next day I don't place until early hours.

Stat I read this morning, that they've won their last 5 matches in UK soil. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll definitely win tomorrow I know. Was also thinking of win to nil and Brazil win and 1 or 2 goals in match. As said, I'll give it a little think about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Am l right in thinking under 2.5 is always on the left and over on the right on PP.

just done a bet on the Ceara v Internacional game .

but pp had over on left and l wanted under :mad:

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Am l right in thinking under 2.5 is always on the left and over on the right on PP.

just done a bet on the Ceara v Internacional game .

but pp had over on left and l wanted under :mad:

Could work out well, 80% of ceara's home games have gone over 2.5 this season. Hope it works out for ye.

Brampton United v Toronto Croatia

Last 3 meetings have ended 2-2

anyone brave enough to go for it :D

11/1 on pp

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    Brampton United v Toronto Croatia

Last 3 meetings have ended 2-2

anyone brave enough to go for it :D

11/1 on pp