Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,197 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Haha. When is it on?

20mins from now ade. 11pm

pp have no odds for overs of course, so ill have to use live betting for overs betting

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Headshot wrote: »
    20mins from now ade. 11pm

pp have no odds for overs of course, so ill have to use live betting for overs betting

Cheers. Stuck a fiver on 2-2 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

One last bet for me today:

Recreativo Huelva - Celta Vigo : draw

noooooo, Recreativo missed a penalty at the 90th min, they were 2-1 down :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Cheers. Stuck a fiver on 2-2 anyway.

3 for good company! 4 for 4 goals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Headshot wrote: »
    keep away from the Brazil games lads

What?? Id hope Your wrong Ive put all my accumulator money on them :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

astonaidan wrote: »
    What?? Id hope Your wrong Ive put all my accumulator money on them :(

Ya stay away. :L

I had a treble on corinthians and flamingo and over 2.5 in some match, the over 2.5 came in and the huge favourites flamingo failed as did corinthians (table toppers)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Thought I'd ask here - I'm looking to get a part-time job, anyone know if there's many available in bookmakers these days? It'd be a perfect job for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Anyone fancy Charlton today at Evens? They have won 5 of their last 6 games and drawn just one against recently demoted Scunthorpe, so not bad form at all. They play Sheffield Wednesday who have lost 4 of their last six games. SW havent gotten a result away from home this season, their last result was a win on the 19th of July against Rotherham .Also both teams have had over 2.5 goals in 5 of their 6 previous games so overs looks a good bet also. Personally I'm going for Charlton to win and 3 or more goals in the game @ 3.25/1

Best of luck;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Buts thats the Brazilian League, I backed the national team against Ghana, I never back that league I always get stung

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Anyone feel Everton are worth a few euro at 12/1 to get relegated. They sold their main playmaker Arteta and Beckford and Yakuba.
    They still have some good players and am a bit undecided :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

kev250 wrote: »
    Anyone feel Everton are worth a few euro at 12/1 to get relegated. They sold their main playmaker Arteta and Beckford and Yakuba.
    They still have some good players and am a bit undecided :rolleyes:

He was injured most of the time though...and they still have Cahill and Saha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Evosteo any "info" from your Northern friend before i go looking at the UCD match tonight!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

I've gone for Scotland -1 against Bulgaria in the under21 after reading this summary of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Spain U21 v Georgia U21
    Return fixture Spain won 7-2 last thursday

Spain U21 -3 Evs

magherakid wrote: »
    Spain U21 v Georgia U21
    Return fixture Spain won 7-2 last thursday

Spain U21 -3 Evs

gonna be doing something similar, that U21 team would beat most senior sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Are you guys getting markets for the Spain U21s on bet365? Nothing when I looked last night.

EDIT: Found it there.

Second EDIT: Awful markets on bet365. Where did you get -3 at evens? Looks like a great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

You guys think that Ucd Rovers over 2.5 goals is sound enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Are you guys getting markets for the Spain U21s on bet365? Nothing when I looked last night.

Second EDIT: Awful markets on bet365. Where did you get -3 at evens? Looks like a great price.

Get on Paddy power and snap up the even money will be gone soon

Bet365 will have a better in play market

AH92 wrote: »
    You guys think that Ucd Rovers over 2.5 goals is sound enough?

I'd presume so, UCD are as bad as Galway for conceding, but i'd hang on for the line ups on extratime, Rovers -1 might be better value, UCD only just played Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Gone for shams -1 and Spain -3 in 2 singles.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

nkay1985 wrote: »

PP-3 alternative handicap = bet365 -3,5 in Asian handicap

Should compare those 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

What dya's reckon about the 1st half handicaps in the Spain game lads? Look very appealing to me. Spain were 6-0 up and HT in the away leg but took foot off gas and lost 2nd half 2-1. They will prob want to get off to a good start in this one.

On Paddy's

Spain -2 1st half handicap @ 13/5 looks a decent punt

and Spain to score 2 or more goals in 1st half @ 4/6 looks lump on material.

On Bet365

1st half Asian goal line over 2 goals @ 2.025 looks very appealing too

Yardie wrote: »
    What dya's reckon about the 1st half handicaps in the Spain game lads? Look very appealing to me. Spain were 6-0 up and HT in the away leg but took foot off gas and lost 2nd half 2-1. They will prob want to get off to a good start in this one.

On Paddy's

Spain -2 1st half handicap @ 13/5 looks a decent punt

and Spain to score 2 or more goals in 1st half @ 4/6 looks lump on material.

On Bet365

1st half Asian goal line over 2 goals @ 2.025 looks very appealing too

Over 2 in the 1st half looks very tasty, alot better value than spain to score 2 or more in the 1st

He was injured most of the time though...and they still have Cahill and Saha.

... and Saha isn't?

Cahill hasn't scored a goal for Everton since October 2010.

I have a tenner on them @ 16/1.. more in hope than expectation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Has the Spain team been announced? Maybe they'll rest key players since Georgia are so ****e

edit: Gone for Spain -2 first half, 13/5.

Bumping this again, off topic and in play bets being talked about still.
    Lads, in you're own time if you can just have a read of this new thread it'd be much appreciated - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74152338#post74152338

Thanks.

Few singles planned for tomorrow:
    Spain u21 -4 @ 13/5
    Brazil -1 @ 13/10. Also might have a FGS/Insurebet on tomorrow as well. That entirely depends on who is starting though.
    LA Galaxy @ 17/10

Gone for these. Still half considering a bet for the Brazil match, either win and total goals or Insurebet.

Gone for these. Still half considering a bet for the Brazil match, either win and total goals or Insurebet.

Is Gyan still injured?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Wish I had a look here before betting on Brazil, 4/9 with pp.

• Advertisement

Is Gyan still injured?

Yup.

Read the below this morning -
    Asamoah Gyan will sit out of Ghana's international friendly against Brazil in London on Monday.

Black Stars coach Goran Stevanovic has confirmed that the Sunderland striker would be rested as he recovers from a slight thigh injury.

“[Asamoah] Gyan not playing is a big problem for us … and Brazil will be the favorites,” Stevanovic said.

“But we have a chance. Why not? We got a very good result against England and I hope we can get another.”

Gyan, has though expressed his disappointment of missing the game against Brazil.

"I would have really wished to feature in this one but I totally understand what the medics are saying. It's fine by me and I will cheer the guys on," he said.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement