Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

20 on Balotelli anytime 11/4

edit, should be in live thread, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Yardie wrote: »
    Preston over 1.5 goals away to Leyton Orient @ 10/11 looks a great bet. Preston have scored over 1.5 in last 5 league games. LO bottom of league 1 have conceded 2 or more in last 4 at home.

Preston missed a penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

roooney u ****in retard shudda buried that one at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    From your method Clearodara I've went through all the English top leagues and came out with this:

Over 1.5 - Nottm Forest v Birmingham: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/7
    Over 1.5 - Leyton Orient v Preston: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/9
    Over 1.5 - Sheffield Utd v Charlton: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/7
    Over 1.5 - Brentford v Huddersfield: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/7
    Over 1.5 - Port Vale v Rotherham: Total Goals U/O 1.5 1/4
    Over 1.5 - Torquay v Morecambe: Total Goals U/O 1.5 1/4

Crawley Plymouth is also over 1.5 but @1/7 I'm gonna leave it.Only 3/1 but sure its worth a shot!

Boylesports had the best price on all.

Grand,5 out of 5 today and going to have a little on Forest Brum under 1.5 just to make sure I'm in the black come Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

magherakid wrote: »
    Preston missed a penalty

Brutal day for football bets for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Might have posted already, but any yellow card bankers for tonight? Couple of Spanish games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »
    City -1.

What Blackburn are at i haven't a clue they playing with 5 attackers. Should be easy for City to get things back to near normal today

Get in :D Although they held out longer then i was thinking they would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Might have posted already, but any yellow card bankers for tonight? Couple of Spanish games.

Havent researched it, was sure would get return form prem games. Spurs /Arse should be ok tomorrow for cards and SPurs to have most corners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    A bet i like today / tomorrow in the german Bundesliga

Borussia Dortnund (win @ 2/9) home to FC Augsburg (lost last 3 games)
    Monchengladbach (win @ 7/5) away to Freiburg (lost 4 of last 5 - 2nd from bottom)
    Schalke (win @ 7/5) away to Hamburg (lost 4 on the bounce and last in league)
    Trible comes in at just over 6/1
    Also gonna do Monchengladbach in a single too and if that works Schalke in a single tomorrow

ffs Monchen!!! 15 shots on goal and cant score, Bayern Munich left me down too - bad day all round:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

bradlente wrote: »
    From your method Clearodara I've went through all the English top leagues and came out with this:

Over 1.5 - Nottm Forest v Birmingham: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/7
    Over 1.5 - Leyton Orient v Preston: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/9
    Over 1.5 - Sheffield Utd v Charlton: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/7
    Over 1.5 - Brentford v Huddersfield: Total Goals U/O 1.5 2/7
    Over 1.5 - Port Vale v Rotherham: Total Goals U/O 1.5 1/4
    Over 1.5 - Torquay v Morecambe: Total Goals U/O 1.5 1/4

Crawley Plymouth is also over 1.5 but @1/7 I'm gonna leave it.Only 3/1 but sure its worth a shot!

Boylesports had the best price on all.
    Looking good now. Hopefully Forest - Birmingham deliver tomorrow. And good job ommiting Leeds match when he didn't match specific criteria.

Will have to take a close look at this kind of bets in other leagues as well using Clerodara rule of thumb,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Derby double chance at evens, looks decent.

One thing I love about over 1.5 accums.. Your bet is never busted till its game over, youl always get till the last minute with your bet in with a chance.:)

Thats it.Not great odds but you always get action.Hate doing a treble or fourfold of teams to win and a side goes down 2 or 3 early on.

Anyone fancy Valencia -1 tonight?Good home record and have held 2 of the very best in past weeks.Know its a European week and all but Grenada don't look great by any stretch.

Also have micro stakes on Sligo winning 10-0 @250/1:D

Edit:Taken the risk without knowing the line-ups and got on @10/11.2 week break after this game so I presume Valencia will field a strong side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    scaled.php?server=840&filename=oversac.gif&res=medium

On the success of yesterdays overs 1.5 accums gonna have a stab on this one for tomorrow. Used the soccertracker for a few of them but in general it looks decent, even though its an 8 game accum:o

Hmmm.. the 3 teams that let me down was on paper/statistics the most likely for overs!! Looks like I stick to my own method and not pick anymore than 5 selections the next time:pac:

Agree though, these accums look promising as they can see out the whole match more so than overs 2.5..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Soldado starts.

Soldado to score 2 or more.
    Valencia -2.

Full team: Guaita; Miguel, Rami, Víctor Ruiz, Mathieu; Maduro, Éver; Pablo, Canales, Piatti; Soldado.

Price on Soldado?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Price on Soldado?

13/5 for 2 or more. Crap odds, and the odds on the wincast are a whopping 5/6 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Doing small accumulators of the over 1.5 might work out better that big long ones for high odds. I done a trial run today of 4 accumulators with 7 games in each. All worked out around the 7/1 region. Worked out the bets based on over 2.5 based on a home and away goals formula from a wide range of leagues. Never included odds lower than 1.20. Anyways 3 of them came in and i failed on the fourth one with 6 outta 7 in a game where a peno was missed. I had no money on them though.

elefant wrote: »
    13/5 for 2 or more. Crap odds, and the odds on the wincast are a whopping 5/6 :pac:

If your gonna follow the game in play, best waiting 5 minutes or so the price on 2 or more will instantly drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

gonna try soldado hatrick 14/1

cmon valencia rescue my day:o

• Advertisement

If your gonna follow the game in play, best waiting 5 minutes or so the price on 2 or more will instantly drift.

unless they score early:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

Gone for Sligo -4 at 11/4 ..They should easily take apart the Galway team..Especially in the second half ..

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Fizbo wrote: »
    Gone for Sligo -4 at 11/4 ..They should easily take apart the Galway team..Especially in the second half ..

Eoin Doyle (sligo's main striker) is suppose to be out

evosteo wrote: »
    unless they score early:rolleyes:

Absolutely correct :D

Absolutely correct :D
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

gudede wrote: »

On the bench

gudede wrote: »

He's on the bench tonight ..Sligo have plenty of other strikers that can bang them in as well..Doyle only has 1 in Sligo's last 7 as well.

Sligo V Galway...Hopefully will now KO at 8:30

"Slight problem here in Sligo. Some of the floodlights have failed. Word is, it could take up to a half an hour to fix. Will keep you updated on that. "

Taken from Extratime , Just incase people are wondering why it's not starting

so so disapointed with valencia, not really interested in the game at all and i passed up odds of 18/1 when they scored the first for the 1-0

worst day for me in a long time

kept making the wrong choices:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Superfint wrote: »
    Lads my xbox is broke & i need a new one!
    Have 40 quid, second hand xbox is 100 quid.

Any tips?
    Was gonna do Man u -1 and Man City -1 (asian) - just over evens?

Or Man U, Man City & Rangers all to win - at evens?

Just about broke even in the Liverpool match, on a badish run at the moment!

Thank god that came through!
    Half that money for a new second hand xbox! :D
    Hopefully get the rest tomarrow with a bit of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement