Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

SNORBEAST wrote: »
    They were robbed of a victory by one of the worst penalty decisions I have ever seen, they looked pretty good all over the pitch, This game is almost as big as an Old Firm game in the eyes of Lennon.

Still they only scored one goal against a weakened Udinese team and that came from a penalty

Chelsea team at Bolton: Cech, Bosingwa, Terry, Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Meireles, Drogba, Sturridge

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

magherakid wrote: »
    Chelsea team at Bolton: Cech, Bosingwa, Terry, Luiz, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Meireles, Drogba, Sturridge

Bit on Sturridge insurebet @ 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Celtic, Chelsea, Feyenoord & St Liege 22/5

I followed you on this mate. Put 25 euro on it. Please god make this come in to turn around a bad weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,199 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bit on Sturridge insurebet @ 5/2

thanks for reminding me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

After checking every football game planned for today and available on bet365 I have 3 accumulators with over 1.5 goals (used Clerodara critieria). Each one has 6 games there. Will be interesting :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

stingerro wrote: »
    After checking every football game planned for today and available on bet365 I have 3 accumulators with over 1.5 goals (used Clerodara critieria). Each one has 6 games there. Will be interesting :cool:
    Mind saying the teams? Might follow you on some of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

AH92 wrote: »
    Mind saying the teams? Might follow you on some of them :D
    Celtic was one othem and it doesn't look good. Other ones - Sion-Lausanne, Brondby-Lyngby, Hodd-bryne, Sandefjord-Strommen, Hecken-Trelleborg (this was actually 5 teams on coupon, not 6); Sion-Lausanne (oops, did it twice), Groningen-Ajax, Feyenoord-Den Haag, Leipzing-Pleuen (already 1:1), WolfsburgII - Havelse (1:0 at HT), Mosta FC - Hamrun (it's from Malta); Hearts-Celtic, Fiorentina-Lazio, Lecce-Cagliari, Austria Vienna - Salzburg, Germinal-Club Brugge, Spartak-Zenit (already 1:1). Plus need two goals in Forest-Birmingham match to finish 6games coupon from yesterday (provided by Bradlente).

stingerro wrote: »
    Celtic was one othem and it doesn't look good. Other ones - Sion-Lausanne, Brondby-Lyngby, Hodd-bryne, Sandefjord-Strommen, Hecken-Trelleborg (this was actually 5 teams on coupon, not 6); Sion-Lausanne (oops, did it twice), Groningen-Ajax, Feyenoord-Den Haag, Leipzing-Pleuen (already 1:1), WolfsburgII - Havelse (1:0 at HT), Mosta FC - Hamrun (it's from Malta); Hearts-Celtic, Fiorentina-Lazio, Lecce-Cagliari, Austria Vienna - Salzburg, Germinal-Club Brugge, Spartak-Zenit (already 1:1). Plus need two goals in Forest-Birmingham match to finish 6games coupon from yesterday (provided by Bradente).
    Cheers I have a few teams in that list in my over 1,5 accumulator which I made in the morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Celtic, Chelsea, Feyenoord & St Liege 22/5

**** Off Celtic and Feyenoord

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    thanks for reminding me

Easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Hender wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of lumping MAY wanna look at this 1st
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15051297.stm

Anyone to lazy to click the link....match goes ahead but seemingly it's been pishing in edinburgh overnight....wouldnt touch -1 myself..actually...considerin recent form....WOULDNT TOUCH CELTIC EITHER!!

Ahem!! :rolleyes:

Greuter can go top with an away win today at 12:30 to 15th place Karlsrugher

1st half asian 0.00, -0.05 @ 1.925

half time result Greuter 1 - 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭zxcvbnm12

the pp potty bet of adebayour fgs at 11/2 is unbelievable odds imo.does the mbs still apply with an enhanced bet like this?

zxcvbnm12 wrote: »
    the pp potty bet of adebayour fgs at 11/2 is unbelievable odds imo.does the mbs still apply with an enhanced bet like this?

Ask live chat? I'd love to know this too :D

Swansea v Stoke
    Hopefully few goals in this game

Over 2.5 goals 5/4

Anyone fancy QPR DNB @ 2.75 ?

They looked very good against Villa, unlucky to only get a point really

Arsenal team : Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Song, Gibbs, Coquelin, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervino, Van Persie.

Tottenham Team: Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Van der Vaart, Parker, Modric, Bale; Adebayor, Defoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Just lumped £50 on Adebayor to score and Spurs to win. 3/1 on PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

Who's doing the Adebayor score refund anytime bet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Well that over 1.5 goals experiment was some waste money by me:rolleyes: Gonna stick to me doubles or trebles in overs 2.5 as ya need at least 6 or 7 teams to get any profit in those.

Anyhow gonna go with Adebayor first scorer @ 9/2

and for tonight

Real and Barca -2 handicap double @ 5.75/1..

Paddy power are doin the money back if Ade scores,

and 11/2 was mentioned earlier in the thread, i think you need to quote Potty prices or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Two bets for me Spurs win and Over 3.5 fingers crossed. Hopefully a good game... well at least better then Uniteds yesterday :pac:

Anyone fancy QPR DNB @ 2.75 ?

They looked very good against Villa, unlucky to only get a point really

Bahhh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

22/1 for Sagna to be sent off isnt bad.
    Up against Bale who l think has had about 3 players sent off this season up against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

gudede wrote: »
    Chelsea V Bolton.

Bolton are having a terrible season so far. They are sitting at the bottom of the league with only three points and that came from the first game of the season (a win against Qpr). Bolton have also conceded for fun this year, they conceded 16 in total and 10 of them came at home. Chelsea are going ok this season without setting the world alight, but you would expect them to be in trouble a small bit because Andre Villas-Boas is turning a defensive side into an offensive side. Chelsea are sitting in fourth position at the moment.

Team News -

Bolton - on-loan Gael Kakuta is ineligible as he cannot face his parent club, David Wheater and Ivan Klasnic are suspended, and goalkeeper Jussi Jaaskelainen is doubtful with a leg knock. All so looks like Lee, Mears, Alonso, Ricketts are out.

Chelsea - Torres is suspended but no new injury news.

Stats - Opta

Bets.

Over 2.5 @ 4/6 & Over 2.5 in first half @ 11/2

With Bolton conceding for fun and past history in this fixture it looks a good bet. Also so far this year out of the 3 homes games Bolton had and the 3 away games Chelsea had over 2.5 happened 5/6 and in the first half it was 3/6.

2010/2011 Mon 24 Jan Bolton Wanderers 0 - 4 Chelsea Premier League
    2010/2011 Wed 29 Dec Chelsea 1 - 0 Bolton Wanderers Premier League
    2009/2010 Tue 13 Apr Chelsea 1 - 0 Bolton Wanderers Premier League
    2009/2010 Sat 31 Oct Bolton Wanderers 0 - 4 Chelsea Premier League
    2009/2010 Wed 28 Oct Chelsea 4 - 0 Bolton Wanderers League Cup
    2008/2009 Sat 11 Apr Chelsea 4 - 3 Bolton Wanderers Premier League
    2008/2009 Sat 06 Dec Bolton Wanderers 0 - 2 Chelsea Premier League

Also I'm backing Chelsea - 1 (7/5) and Chelsea -2 (3/1)

4 out of 4 get in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Two bets that have treated me well latley so gonna keep faith-

Spurs over 3 corners in 1st half 7/5

Spurs -1.5 Asian Corner handicap @ 17/20 looks good too.

Mike Dean in charge so good chance of cards- Adebayor to get a card and a goal 8/1 on William Hill

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Spurs V Arsenal

I'm going for Over 2.5 @ 13/20 and first half Over 2.5 at 5/1.

Also backing Spurs -1 @ 3/1

One more

To score first

Younes Kaboul @ 25/1 EW @ 1/3 1-5

Yardie wrote: »
    Two bets that have treated me well latley so gonna keep faith-

Spurs over 3 corners in 1st half 7/5

Spurs -1.5 Asian Corner handicap @ 17/20 looks good too.

Mike Dean in charge so good chance of cards- Adebayor to get a card and a goal 8/1 on William Hill
    Placed 15 squid on Spurs over 3 corners in 1st half as well :D

• Advertisement

Tottenham v Arsenal
    Over 1.5 first half goals 6/4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement