Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yardie wrote: »
    Is inforfun around? What do you reckon about Guidetti to score afainst VVV??

Yep, i am around. Unfortunately, because i am in Holland now but couldnt get a match ticket for Feyenoord - VVV :(

He is the most likely to score together with Bakkal for Feyenoord. Guidetti is also the one taking the penalties.
    They have to put things right after the 3-0 defeat 2 weeks ago. Extra stimulans will be that they will jump over Ajax in the league if they win. Next week is Ajax - Feyenoord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

inforfun wrote: »
    Yep, i am around. Unfortunately, because i am in Holland now but couldnt get a match ticket for Feyenoord - VVV :(

He is the most likely to score together with Bakkal for Feyenoord. Guidetti is also the one taking the penalties.
    They have to put things right after the 3-0 defeat 2 weeks ago. Extra stimulans will be that they will jump over Ajax in the league if they win. Next week is Ajax - Feyenoord.

Nice one. I could only get him @ 4/7 so put him in speculative accum with some other goalscorers I fancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

Guidetti scores.

There you go, Guidetti penalty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

RVP Wincast @ evens
    Carzola Wincast @ 11/2
    Pastore Wincast @ 13/5
    Negredo Wincast @ 9/5

Boca Juniors Win to Nil @ 13/8, 50 euros on this one.

Is that Boca bet with PP Ade? And wincast in this instance is anytime goalscorer plus their team winning, is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

I really like this as a value bet Valenciennes v Sochaux - Sochaux to win is 3/1 with Boyles and are mid table but Val are 2nd bottom - dont go big but should be a tight game
    http://www.flashscore.com/table/OCojDg2n/fsJkFcJg/

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Is that Boca bet with PP Ade? And wincast in this instance is anytime goalscorer plus their team winning, is it?

Yup, and yup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

5 yellows in arsenal game now

robbie1977 wrote: »
    50pts or more at 15/8 could be worth looking at in the Arsenal game
    http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/premier-league-matches?ev_oc_grp_ids=288783

Howard Webb is the ref and looking at his games lately he is dishing out the yellows.
    http://www.soccerway.com/referees/howard-webb/44521/

Nice one!:D

inforfun wrote: »
    There you go, Guidetti penalty :D

I'll be on him every week! He's on a hattrick now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭fabregas4cesc

still waiting on an arsenal goal,
    udinese goal,
    juve goal,
    cagliari goal...

ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I've been following Komso for a while now, the guy has hit serious form

His last 17 selections had 15 winners! one to keep an eye on, he doesn't have any current bets open.

http://www.365tip.com/pro-team-Komso.html

I'll be on him every week! He's on a hattrick now!
    Would give it a pass next week away to Ajax. Not very hopefull Feyenoord will get anything there.
    Will be good for him to score a few from open play. 4 goals, 4 pens this season.

Palacio AGS @ 7/5 for Genoa looks a good bet. 5 goals in 5 games for the Argentine. Genoa at home to Lecce. Palacio got 2 against them last season

http://www.soccerway.com/players/rodrigo-palacio/114/

As Robbie1977 pointed out 50 points or more in Arsenal game is good value with Webb in charge and with the likes of Cattermole and possibly even the boy Frimpong togging out there is a strong chance of a red. I am also going to take Arsenal -3.5 on the corner handicap in this one on bet 365.

Palacio at nothing. Nice return from Arsenal game though. Arse won the corner match bet 9-2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Does bet 365 offer to win to nil??? Cant find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Potty Price today is Spurs 7/4 to win

Does bet 365 offer to win to nil??? Cant find it.

Check the specials tab.

Derry 1st half DNB is 20/21

Free money?

edit that, its asian (-1) i was looking at not (0)

still seems good value

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Potty Price today is Spurs 7/4 to win

Bloody joke waiting for PP to settle the Arsenal game for me untill now,so ended up lodging with laser card.
    Just rang up to do the potty price only to be told that price finishes 15 minutes before kick off.
    If they had of settleing the Arsenal earlier bet it would'nt be a problem.
    It still isnt settled had to ring there and he is sending it to the settlers he said.:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Argentinian League. Estudiantes home to Athelico de Rafaela. Estudiantes are 10/11 to win, yet there bottom of the table having only won one game and Athelitco Rafaela are 3/1 yet there 3rd in the table.:eek: Have Atheltico Rafaela got a lot of injurys or is it a mistake?? 365 btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Lol 5 of the 6 games played in Serie A today finished 0-0 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Gonna have a stab on this over 1.5.. novora/bologna, ajacco/psg and freiburg/hamburg.. I reckon theyl all hit 2.5 but il play it safe and go for this even shot
    Considering all the italian games finished 0-0 this has turned out to be a great bet :D Makes up for arsenal bet although rvp tried his best.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

30 on derry -4 13/5

seanhynes wrote: »
    30 on derry -4 13/5

Is there a delay on the kick off?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

shes on now 12 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lol 5 of the 6 games played in Serie A today finished 0-0 :p

Someone knew something I bet!

Be wary of Negredo as he may not start. He missed Spain game due to thigh strain so best wait for team news. If he starts I'll be on. Been on him for last month and 0 return:rolleyes:

Otherwise look good bets, I have gone for Papa Demba Cisse @ 5/4 anytime on William Hill too. He has great home record and Freiburg take on side bottom of the table.

Is inforfun around? What do you reckon about Guidetti to score afainst VVV??

Demba Cisse does the business again. Had nice single on him, only bad point is Palacio not scoring denied me a monster accum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

eh i dunno wrote: »

They seem to have a hard time scoring goals, plus Gijon are the only team that conceded only 1 goal against Barcelona...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

Last team for my acc to come in is Sevilla :l..Anyone think it's worth covering or should I just let it ride out ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement