Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Samich wrote: »
    Fowler87 wrote: »
    I think under 1.5 in the Arsenal game might be the way to go mate

You were saying? ;)
    Yep i think btts in the prem is the way to this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Blackburn v Tottenham line-ups
    Blackburn: Robinson, Lowe, Samba, Givet, Olsson, Vukcevic, Nzonzi, Pedersen, Hoilett, Roberts, Formica. Subs: Bunn, Petrovic, Slew, Rochina, Yakubu, Goodwillie, Hanley.
    Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Parker, Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart, Adebayor. Subs: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Defoe, Rose, Livermore, Sandro, Townsend.
    Referee: Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)

Cant see anything other than a tottenham win here
    €10 on -2 at 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 54,197 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

gone for sturridge any time 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Headshot wrote: »
    gone for sturridge any time 11/10

Same,

also a small bit on 2 or more @ 6/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭pacquiao

time to put some on chelsea

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

€5 on Falcao to score 2 or more.
    Match starts in 5 minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

would the Lille v Lyon game be one to back for over 1.5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Gubbio vs. Torino serie B tomorrow looks good for the DNB likewise Brighton & Hove Albion vs. West Ham United who have been solid on their travels (losing by a goal to Soton is no disgrace)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Man City cut to 5/4 favourites for prem. Long way to go yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Yardie wrote: »
    Plenty on offer today and hopefully will be as profitable as yesterday.

My main picks:

Arsenal -3 Asian corner handicap @ 1.825 on bet365. Arsenal dominant cornerwise at home and have covered this in 3 out of 4 home games this season. Stoke likely to defend deep and try hit Arse on counter.

Spurs vs Blackburn over 11 corners @ evens

Man U vs City 12 or more corners 7/5 on PP

Cards wise good chance of cards in Arse/Stoke game. over 4.5 @ 11/10. Lee Mason in charge.
    Also Qpr/Chelsea 50 points or more @13/5 on pp is a very good bet despite having Chris Foy in charge, should be plenty of niggle.

Plenty of goalscorer bets I fancy as Rossi, Soldado, Falcao, Di Natale and Gameiro all have strong home fixtures.

Going to take Di Natale against Novara anytime @ 5/6 to start and will do more in Spanish games later. 2 or more and hattrick markets need to be considered too.

Another very good day, despite being robbed on the corners in the Man U game, Dzeko had a shot that clearly deflected off Smalling which shouldve been a corner but not given which wouldve won the bet. Not enough cards in Arse game but more than covered by the card fest in Chelsea.

One bet that sticks out tonight is over 5.5 cards in the Villareal/Levante game @ 4/5 on bet365. This game last season saw 9 yellows. This season Villareal average 58 points per game at home. Levante average 64.5 booking points away from home.

Also gonna take on 80 points or more at 2/1 on Paddy Power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Man City cut to 5/4 favourites for prem. Long way to go yet
    Jaysus thats stupid theres 29 games left!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

seanhynes wrote: »
    would the Lille v Lyon game be one to back for over 1.5?

It SHOULD easily go over 2.5 but you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

pacquiao wrote: »
    wow ac milan

one hell of a fix..!

The first 2 goals of Boateng... how do you fix that?

Long shot of Santos, Levante and Cruzeiro to win @22

Also double chance double of Levante and Santos. Flamengo without Ronaldinho just isnt the same.

inforfun wrote: »
    The first 2 goals of Boateng... how do you fix that?

Long shot of Santos, Levante and Cruzeiro to win @22

Also double chance double of Levante and Santos. Flamengo without Ronaldinho just isnt the same.

3 nil at half time and 4 3 full time sounds dodgey, but this is italy.

wouldnt touch anything in italy as it is most likely a fix, every game all thru the divisions are nearly always rigged. look at sampdoria, cant even friggin win at home vs cittadella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ConorLS

3 nil at half time and 4 3 full time sounds dodgey, but this is italy.

wouldnt touch anything in italy as it is most likely a fix, every game all thru the divisions are nearly always rigged. look at sampdoria, cant even friggin win at home vs cittadella

I don't get how they could fix games on such a large scale. Surely for the match today to be fixed, there would have to be a lot of people in on it, from both teams?

I just can't believe that football in Italy is that corrupt.

ConorLS wrote: »
    I don't get how they could fix games on such a large scale. Surely for the match today to be fixed, there would have to be a lot of people in on it, from both teams?

3 nil up and losing 4 3...

think about it.. money was probably loaded on milan to win at half time. prob 25 or 30 to 1.

just a thought like..

milan are owned by the most corrupt president on earth.

Oh there are definitely games especially in Serie B with match fixing but the quality of goals in the Milan game kind of pisses over that idea..

Few bets for tomorrow...

Overs 1.5 accum... Huddersfield/Preston, Sheff Wed/Colchester, Wimbledon/Crawley and PSG/Dijon. Comes to around evens..

BTTS accum (bettingzone)... Bolton/Sunderland, Reading/Soton, MK Dons/Scunthorpe and Wimbledon/Crawley. Around 5.5/1 (bet365)

And a mixed fourfold on...
    Rhodes anytime @ 10/11,
    Overs 2.5 Bolton/Sunderland @ 10/11,
    Overs 2.5 Villa/WBrom @ evens,
    Wolves win @ evens
    Notts County @ 10/11

4 euro fourfold (20 quid) returns around 260 if they all come in and around 55 for only four..

At least I got this one in this wkend. Covered the other duds. Over 1.5 goals is definitely the way to go..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ConorLS

What we need is an inside man to tell us when games are being fixed. :P

• Advertisement

What we need is an inside man to tell us when games are being fixed. :P

The mole, you might say

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Remember Calciopoli? I wouldn't be surprised if the Milan game was fixed, it seems like many Welsh league games are fixed too (Llanelli drawing 0-0 against some local farmers for example)

Remember Calciopoli? I wouldn't be surprised if the Milan game was fixed, it seems like many Welsh league games are fixed too (Llanelli drawing 0-0 against some local farmers for example)

with the eurozone resession id say a $hit load of games are rigged one way or the other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Yardie wrote: »
    Another very good day, despite being robbed on the corners in the Man U game, Dzeko had a shot that clearly deflected off Smalling which shouldve been a corner but not given which wouldve won the bet. Not enough cards in Arse game but more than covered by the card fest in Chelsea.

One bet that sticks out tonight is over 5.5 cards in the Villareal/Levante game @ 4/5 on bet365. This game last season saw 9 yellows. This season Villareal average 58 points per game at home. Levante average 64.5 booking points away from home.

Also gonna take on 80 points or more at 2/1 on Paddy Power.

Sorry about that one lads. Poor way to finish weekend. We'll get em again.

Pretty poor fare tomorrow. Van Wolfswinkel anytime for Sporting Lisbon could be a bet and draw in Boulogne game in Ligue 2. Prob gonna take a few days off though. Take 'er handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Can anyone tell me if Galway Utd are throwing a leg/bothering their arse any more?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sporting Lisbon and Torino for me tonight

Oxlade Chamberlain @ 2/1 to score anytime looks great value for tomorrow. The lad is only 18 but already better than Walcott!

Oxlade Chamberlain @ 2/1 to score anytime looks great value for tomorrow. The lad is only 18 but already better than Walcott!

Anyone with a brain is better than Walcott

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

dinamo moscow 11/10 and fc copenhagen -1 with pp 20 win 100 return

• Advertisement

Teplice - Sp Prague at 17.30

Sp Prague has won all of their away games so far this season, 4 with 2 goals difference, 5th was 3-0
    Teplice only won once this season at home.

Sp Prague win @1.8
    -1 @2.425

Also 4 of those 5 matches they kept a clean sheet.
    To win to nil they are @2.75

It is just that Sp Prague got their arses handed to them last week, 3-0 loss at home after starting the season with 9 wins in a row.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement